RHEINGEIST – Dad – Hoppy Holiday Ale
BLACK HAT BEER REVIEW #8
Earning up to five stars – let’s go, pivo!
Pair it up- beer and food – click here.
Some past joyful & awful beer reviews from the Black Hat.
Not into beer? If wine is fine – click here.
- #7 Not Your Father’s Root Beer ★★★★.25
- #6 SOUTHERN TIER Cinnamon Roll Imperial Ale ★★★★.75
- #5 – DUCLAW – Sweet Bay Jesus Chocolate Peanut Butter Porter ★★★★.25
- #4 – November 26th – MARKET GARDEN Wheat Beer ★★★.5
- #3 – November 19th, 2018 – Kentucky Ale Bourbon Barrel ★★★.6
- #2 – November 16th, 2018 – PLATFORM Milk Stout “Carmelicious” ★★★★
Platform Beer Co. has the 2nd worst website on the Internet. (Mine being the worst of all.)
- #1 – November 12th, 2019 – PLATFORM Holiday Ale “Holiday Cookie Dough” ☹
Not into beer? Search the world’s largest global wine database!
BEER AND FOOD/CHEESE PAIRINGS
IPAs – with spicy curry, Mexican food and salty or fried foods. Gorgonzola
Porter – perfect complement to barbecue fare and great with dessert. Aged Gouda
Brown Ale – grilled and roasted red meats, sausages and salmon. Mild Cheddar
Hefeweizen – light salads made of leafy greens or light white fish. Creamy Chevre
Amber Ale – poultry, hearty soups and pizza. Port-Salut
Pilsner – spicy foods like chicken wings, Thai cuisine or poached salmon. Havarti