Well, I am neither fat nor Italian so I don’t like being called Tony.
Regardless lets begin on our food journey. My measuring style may shock you and I rarely add salt.
KALE & MUSHROOMS
- red onion – handful, chopped you favorite way
- mushroom – big handful, sliced
- khale – two big handfuls, sliced in thin strips, stems removed
- olive oil & black pepper (Cambodian preferred)
sautee’ the red onion in olive oil on medium heat until translucent
turn up the heat to high, add kale and mushrooms
toss and stir like a boss until the the kale is slightly charred, add black pepper or additonal spices to taste, enjoy
ST. ANTHONY’S CHICKEN SALAD
This probably the quickest chicken salad recipe and unique in that its not meant to be chilled and sit for the flavors to blend. Each bite brings a surprisingly delicious sensations to the taste buds. I used meat leftover from one of those roasted chickens one gets at the local grocery store. Just throw alll the ingredients in a bowl, stir, and slap on your favorite bread!
- chicken – 2 large handfuls, white and/or dark meat in chunks
- onion – half handful, diced, I prefer red in this recipe
- bell pepper – half handful, diced, again I prefer red
- kale – 1 large leaf, cut in thin strips
- arrugala (rocket) – equal amount as kale, cut in thin strips
- oregano – 1 fresh sprig, pull the leaves off whole
- tarragon – 1 fresh sprig, pull the leaves off whole
- mayonaise – 2 big spoonfuls
- black pepper – (Cambodian preferred)
Don’t have any arrugala? Try any lettuce instead.
Next fresh from the garden recipes will be Garlic Soup (Sopa de Ajo) Sign up on my email list below as not to miss updates on my delicious and nutritious creations!