Who we are
Our website address is: https://anthonymrugacz.com
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
AnthonyMrugacz.com does not allow:
- Harassing, bullying, or hateful content. Published content cannot promote hatred or incited violence against individuals or groups based on ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, or gender identity. Text, images, videos, or links cannot include slurs or derogatory epithets for protected groups. Content cannot be used to harass or bully individuals, including direct physical threats or exposing private information that could be used to carry out implied threats.
- Content that contains obscene, profane, or offensive language or gestures.
- Content that promotes or encourages violence, or that graphically depicts injuries, abuse of humans or animals, or violent acts. Additionally, content that’s likely to shock or disgust is not permitted.
- Sexually suggestive or sexually explicit content. Images or video published on this service shouldn’t include nudity or sex acts. Content cannot include profanity, slang terms that are sexually graphic and offensive, terms that are common signals for pedophilia, content that promotes pedophilia, bestiality, sexual violence, or content that promotes escort services or other services that may be interpreted as providing sexual acts in exchange for compensation. Links to adult content are not permitted.
- Terrorist content. We do not permit terrorist organizations to use this service for any purpose, including recruitment. We also strictly prohibit content related to terrorism, such as content that promotes terrorist acts, incites violence, or celebrates terrorist attacks. If posting content related to terrorism for an educational, documentary, scientific, or artistic purpose, be mindful to provide enough information so viewers understand the context.
Keep informed on new products and promotions.
To learn more use whois as I am not presently disposed to discuss current operations.
Everyone loves homemade cookies. Howere, if you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We use Google Analytics and cookies plus a hit counter that tracks IP addresses so we may look at stats when we are bored (which is frequent).
Who we share your data with
Personal data is shared with no one.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
We do our best to design a website where you cannot leave comments nor click a to like or dislike based upon your value system. If you wisely do purchase products from us we will use any means necessary to save guard your privacy.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service. If any extra-terrestrial life does exist, we will share your data with them.
Your contact information
We won’t give it away to a third party you are not currently dealing with.
How we protect your data
All kinds of hi-tech IT stuff.
What data breach procedures we have in place
I get emails when shit hits the fan.
What third parties we receive data from
None we are aware of.
What automated decision making and/or profiling we do with user data
None that I am aware of
Industry regulatory disclosure requirements
If you were born on planet earth and genetically a homo sapien, this website is dedicated to your privacy in all matters.
★ ABOUT THIS WEBSITE ★
Welcome to our website- we enjoy music and art. It is done with pencil, brush, and/or computer. It may be shit but it its my shit. All artwork published is created and copyrighted by the same Anthony Mrugacz. Learn more about me here. Drop us a line or link with your art or audio- we love to discover new things.
Crypto Currencies – the future is now
Keep informed on new products and promotions. Sign up on our website’s mailing list today.
Live from our home office in Cleveland, Ohio USA